2 x packs of organic 75% dark chocolate broken into small pieces
3 large free-range eggs
1/2 cup coconut sugar
4 x tbsp self raising flour
1 cup frozen raspberries
1. Preheat the oven 180C and grease a 20-25cm/8-10in baking dish with a little butter
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and gently stir through the chocolate until melted.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until thick. Pour in the chocolate mixture, then sift in the flour.
4. Mix together until it is evenly combined. Pour into the prepared dish and scatter with raspberries.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. When cooked, the pudding should be slightly firm around the sides but still be wobbly in the centre.
6. Serve warm with whipped cream on the side 👌