- One of a kind, limited edition timber bowls
- Each bowl is completely unique and individual
- Sustainably sourced Australian spotted gum
- Silky smooth surface with warm grain & knot details
- Sealed with organic linseed oil
- Hand turned by Ray Mahoney in Mudgeeraba, Australia
- Small approx 7cm x 13cm & large approx 23cm x 6cm
Due to the inherent nature of handmade timber products, variance in size and shape is expected and embraced.
To care for your bowl rinse with soap and water. do not allow to stand in water for prolonged periods. for stubborn stains sprinkle with baking soda, then rub with a halved lemon. it is recommended that you oil your wood pieces at least once a year or more depending on the environment and frequency of use.