- Elegant, durable & one of a kind
- Smooth, silky finish
- Designed to extract natural juices from vegetables when fermenting
- Handle fits the hand comfortably Solid piece of hand turned wood
- Sealed with organic linseed oil
- Contemporary & valuable tool in your fermentation adventures
- Dimensions 30cm x 5cm
Handcrafted in Clothiers Creek, Australia
As the timber itself is salvaged, the availability of the timber species used to make the tampers can change. this can influence the appearance of the end product, thus making each piece completely unique and individual.
To care for your tamper, rinse with soap and water. do not allow to stand in water for prolonged periods. for stubborn stains sprinkle with baking soda, then rub with a halved lemon. it is recommended that you oil your wood pieces at least once a year or more depending on the environment and frequency of use.