3 thinly sliced zucchinis
2 large very thinly sliced potatoes
1 large thinly sliced onion
1 bay leaf
Salt and pepper
1 sprig of rosemary
5 large organic eggs
1/4 cup of milk
1/2 goats cheese
1. In a large skillet fry zucchini, potatoes, onions, bay leaf and rosemary in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and cook on low until the potato is cooked through. This takes around 15-20 mins so be patient and keep the veggies moving so that they don’t stick.
2. Remove the rosemary and bay leaf.
3. Whip up the eggs and milk and season to taste. Pour over your veggies and cook on low until mostly cooked though.
4. Sprinkle goats cheese over the top then put under the grill in the oven to finish cooking the eggs and melt the goats cheese.
5. Serve warm with a slice of buttered sourdough.